Registration Guidelines for Foreign Nationals in India
- Filled up Registration form (available at FRRO in triplicate)
- Original Passport on which VISA is endorsed.
- Photocopy of Photo page, VISA page, arrival endorsement of the Travel Document.
- Four Passport size photographs of applicant.
- Details of residence in India.
- Copy of Marriage certificate in case of those seeking extension of stay on grounds of being spouse of an Indian National.
- Bonafide Certificate from University College/Institution in case of Student Visa.
- Accreditation certificate from Press information Bureau in case of journalist Visa.
- Copy of Approval from G.O.I. In case of joint venture or collaboration.
- Approval of the department of Company affairs in case of Board level appointments in Public Limited Companies.
- Copy of Permission from RBI in case of contract or agreement in case of Business/joint venture etc.
- Terms and conditions of appointment and copy of contract or agreement in case of Employment VISA.
- Undertaking from concerned Indian Company on the following lines in case of Employment/Business Visa.
We take full responsibility for the activities and conduct of Mr./Mrs./Ms. ________________________ National of ________________________ during his/her stay in India. If anything adverse comes to notice during this period, we undertake to repatriate his/her at our cost
Signature of competent authority
Foreigners Regional Registration Office
East Block VIII, Level-II, R.K. Puram Sec-1,
Delhi-110066 Ph. 011-26711443.
E-Mail : [email protected]; [email protected]