Emergency No.011 4225 5225
  • What immediate action I need to take if I feel like that?
    Share This Blog :

    You just need to eat something preferably salty and rest. If it still persists then contact your doctor.

    09 May 2016
    No Comments
    By isic

Notice board

View All

E Services